Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: dosage

Bookmark and Share

dosage 1 week 1 day ago #21603

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 694
Management of chronic pain (such as you have described) requires a multi-pronged approach. ONLY taking pain relievers is not going to help you.

Nutrition (anti-inflammatory diet), lifestyle modifications (balance of rest and activity), stress management, and a number of physical therapies are all helpful, but the approach must be tailored to the individual. Even hormonal imbalances can contribute to chronic widespread body pains.

You may not be aware that long term use of opiate medication lowers testosterone causing increased pain levels. So opiate medication should only be used as part of a larger therapeutic approach to pain management....and eventually it should be withdrawn as health improves. Many chronic pain suffers (me included) have withdrawn off opiates using Kratom to help ease the withdrawal symptoms and manage pain in the long term.

At 50 years of age it might be time to examine your lifestyle ie how can you stay functional and healthy without making your pain levels worse? Sometimes this means not doing so much. Do you find that exercise makes your pain better or worse?

Kratom is not a panacea either. There are many other botanical medicines that can help with pain. I am having good success right now with Akuamma seed powder.

So I am offering the following suggestions to improve your ability to manage your own health situation.
    <li>Research inflammation and ways to reduce inflammation in your body. This can be done through diet and using natural anti-inflammatory botanicals.</li>
    <li>Try to determine if your aches and pains are joint related (arthritis) or muscle related (fibromylagia) as this might help with decisions about how to approach your pain management</li>
    <li>Use the search function on this forum for "Akuamma" to learn more about this natural alternative to Kratom for pain relief</li>
    <li>Use the search function on this forum for "Boswellia" and "Cat's Claw" to learn more about these herbs to reduce the inflammatory response</li>

I wish I had better news....I wish I could give you a single solution, but those of us who have been down this road can testify to the fact the chronic pain management is SO MUCH MORE complex that just taking something to relieve pain. It requires a dedication to finding the cause of the pain as well as overall improvement of health.

I am simply going on the information you provided that you have overall body aches and pains, but this question needs to be asked:

Have you been to a see a doctor about your pain and has there been a specific diagnosis?
BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, vfabio1193

dosage 1 week 1 day ago #21604

• vfabio1193
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
hi there...''.but the funny think is i need use opiate pain killer.''... sorry i write the wrong thing ( my english is bad)....
i don't use pain killer..... i want 2 write ...''' the funny think is i don't use opiate pain killer''....that why i put my fate on Kratom...... and i was think about all body size and weghit may make different......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

dosage 1 week 1 day ago #21605

• vfabio1193
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
thans this look like good sugestion.....thank u very much ...have great weekend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

dosage 1 week 1 day ago #21606

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 987
Hi vfabio1193,
Sounds like SOMETHING is blocking your opiate receptors. If it's not opiates, look at the other supplements you are using. It's not your height or weight causing the issue. Must be a supplement or medication of some sort that has your tolerance so high to not benefit from it. Or opiates. What a bummer! How did you get this far to today? Let's start there.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomalley
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds